As a General Manager, you’ll be responsible for inspiring your team to deliver an unrivalled cinema experience. You’ll manage and oversee all aspects of running your cinema, from the day to day operations to financial performance. Assisted by a management team, you’ll work to deliver the Cineworld’s KPI’s and foster staff morale, whilst making sure everyone works in a safe and clean environment at all times. To succeed, you’ll need to have previous experience of senior management and the desire to strive for success.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Payroll management
* Facilities and Security management
* Till Operation and cash reconciliation
* Addressing and resolving customer complaints
* Recruitment, induction and training
* Coaching and development
* Adherence to health and safety legislation
* Succession planning
* Monitoring compliance and maintaining standards
* Performance management
* Operational management
* Budgetary management
* Monitoring competitor activity and business trends
* Managing shrinkage, wastage and margins
* Building internal and external business relationships
Not only may you be able to see films before they’re open to the public but you will be eligible for the Cineworld Cinepass which entitles you and a guest complimentary cinema visits and discounts on certain concession items, for example popcorn and drinks, so you can all enjoy a night at the movies on us!
Cineworld Cinemas offers a wide variety of benefits; all employees are entitled to 28 days holiday per year, you may also want to join our contributory pension scheme, cash back healthcare plan and eye care scheme.
At Cineworld we review our benefits on a regular basis and there are lots more rewards to come! *Terms and conditions apply to some benefits