Deputy General Manager
Join the team in Belfast at The Best Place To Watch A Movie!
The Cinema is a complexity 4 site and is situated in Belfast City Centre, it is located within the Odyssey Centre complex which also includes the SSE Arena, Hollywood Bowl and W5. Further developments of the centre are planned for 2022 to include several new restaurants. The cinema is within walking distance of the city centre near the main shopping and entertainment areas.
The Cinema has 13 auditoria, with a Laser IMAX, 4DX screen, ScreenX and a large Dolby Atmos Auditoria . It also operates a concessions stand, Baskin Robbins and a Café Bar which serves Lavazza. The management team consists of a General Manager, Deputy General Manager, 2 Cinema Managers & 5 Team Leaders along with Cafe Bar Supervisors and Baristas.
The key focus for a Deputy General Manager at Cineworld Cinemas is to deliver the vision for the Company by ensuring fantastic delivery of the customer journey through the cinema team.
The Deputy General Manager is responsible for delivering the operational running of the cinema on a day to day basis ensuring your management team are developed and equipped to deliver their role.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
* Deputising for the General Manager
* Responsible for all recruitment
* Development and management of the cinema team
* Utilising effective communication methods to create an environment where high performance can be developed and maximised.
* Implement, deliver and achieve the business objectives through your management team
* Setting expectations and coaching to ensure that the highest standards of performance are delivered.
* Delivering high levels of operational excellence, consistently striving to improve the customer experience, ensuring all business policies and procedures are followed to expected business standards.
* Empowering teams to resolve any customer queries and give support, where required, to resolve high levels complaints and analyse all revenue opportunities and respond accordingly to ensure they are maximised.
If you have a passion for customer service, the ability to motivate and drive a team’s performance, the flexibility and adaptability to cope in an ever changing environment, and have the experience to excel in this role we would love to hear from you.