DIRECT REPORT TO
Customer Service Assistants
To lead each shift by setting the standards of excellent customer service and operational efficiency. You will guide and support Customer Service Assistants to fulfill their role to the standard required by Picturehouse, whilst adhering to all company policies and procedures.
You will be the first escalation point for any customer concerns as well as completing administrative tasks where necessary and performing key-holding duties such as opening and closing the building when necessary.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
* Deliver excellent customer service in line with the Picturehouse standards through individuality; engaging guests throughout their journey to maximise enjoyment and encourage repeat visits.
* Undertake the role and responsibility of the Customer Service Assistant where required
* Support the management team in the delivery of the business KPIs and strategy objectives
* Ensure a customer facing presence at all times and assist with front-of-house tasks as required
* Maintain regular and effective communication links with the management team and Customer Service Assistants
* Participate in management and team meetings as required
* Undertake opening and closing responsibilities and duties as required
* Create and drive your own development opportunities
* Support with the recruitment, induction, and ongoing training process of new staff
* Engage our teams to deliver improved business results through effective people management practices including coaching, mentoring, and driving personal accountability, development, and performance
* Assist in the development and delivery of team meetings as required
* Effective organisation of resources to deliver the operational requirements of the cinema
* Nurture a customer-focused environment by maximising front-of-house presence at key business times to improve the customer journey and overall experience
* Uphold the standards required by Picturehouse relating to customer service ‘Nothing is too much trouble’
* Cultivate awareness of film products, strands, food & beverage offering, and promotions
* Monitor all customer feedback, take action where appropriate, and communicate to the management team
* Ensure the highest standard of film presentation, cleanliness, maintenance, and operational standards are upheld at all times
* Ensure the well-being of all employees, customers, and visitors is in line with Health and Safety Policy, company procedures, and operational guidelines
* Mitigate incident risk by ensuring safety and security measures are implemented and reviewed as required
* Ensure all relevant licensing, legislative, and business compliance is adhered to
* Maintain operational standards to company expectation
* Ensure Customer Service Assistants are aware of relevant business information to:
o meet business needs
o Operate effectively and efficiently
o Maximise sales opportunities
* Understand and support back-of-house operations to deliver the business objectives (as and when required)
* Manage risk by minimising fraud, cash, and stock loss within the business and maintain banking controls.
* Maximise all revenue opportunities including food and beverage and membership through effective management and wider promotional initiatives and incentives
Along with your main duties, you will also be expected to carry out any other duties that are reasonably asked of you.
Note: This job description reflects the present requirements of the post. As duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and is therefore subject to amendment. May 2023